Time passes relentlessly, and unfortunately there is no time machine that can take us back into the past to repair some of our mistakes, to do things differently .
But, what we have is the present and the future. Our actions today have repercussions in the future .
Today, with very little effort and exercise, we can literally save our lives, direct its course, provide a better future for ourselves and our loved ones.
The benefits of regular physical activity are vast and numerous. And these are just a few of them that show us just how important exercise is:
1. Exercise extends life;
2. Exercise improves cardiovascular and respiratory system;
3. Exercise removes toxins from the body;
4. Exercise improves mood;
5. People who exercise on regularl basis have a reduced risk of getting cancer;
6. Exercise has positive effects on the immune system;
7. Women who are physically active have a reduced risk of breast cancer;
8. Regular physical activity provides better concentration;
9. People who exercise regularly, rarely suffer of depression and other related disorders;
10. People who exercise have better attitude towards their own body and better acceptance of themself and their body;
11. Regular exercise strengthens bones, increases their density, bone mass and bone ability to sustain mechanical stress and fractures ;
12. Those who exercise, sleep better;
13. Exercise contributes to self-esteem and confidence;
14. Improves sex.
What is your favorite type of exercise?